Infolinks In Text Ads

I have been sick of being scammed by blogs and ptc which are false and doesn't pay . So i thought why not make a blog where i can post only genuine ways to earn online. We cannot get rich overnight through internet, if someone says so then he is making you a fool. Never pay for any site which wants fees for giving you work.Keep your mind and eyes wide open. I only post those sites which i have tried and they all have given me payouts.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, January 5, 2009

My blog Ranked 1st in yahoo search for "ways to earn via online"

I am so happy today.Though you might think its such a small thing but its a big thing for me as my blog haven't been ranked yet. Today one person came through yahoo and i just went to see what keyword he entered and at what page my blog came. But to my surprise its 1 st for the keyword "ways to earn via online" and third on google search for same keyword. Now i know that your yahoo ranking also affects your google ranking. If you think that yahoo and msn are not important then think again. I can tell why i succeeded in ranking first. I never knew them when they said they can get me on top of yahoo for any keyword i want and i chose this one as trial and see i am on top. You can check the living proof here by searching this keyword yourself.

9 Comentários:

Satish Sridharan said...

Congrats! Aim for a PR next. And by the way what happened to your adsense ads on this blog?

Anonymous said...

They are put a stop on ads till they send me new pin on 26 th jan. Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

My PR still is 2/10 as shown by google toolbar though I have 466 backlinks now. What tool did you use to check my PR? And congrats on improving your Alexa rank. BTW if you install Alexa toolbar your Alexa rank will improve faster.

Vandana Rawat said...

I have alexa toolbar and google toolbar

Anonymous said...

I just want to update you on one fact about commenting. Commenting on blogs on "Blogger" blogs only gives us only Internal links and not backlinks.For details see my latest post on "Internal Link".

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats on PR of 2/10. Keep it up! Just check your PR to make sure.

Vandana Rawat said...

Oh really.It happened so fast. Looks like this new year is gonna be great for me

MAKMOON>COM said...

It is really cool. I need a backlink for my website.
http://www.makmoon.com

Makm0on.com said...

I need a backlink

Geniune ways to earn online © Layout By Hugo Meira.

TOPO