Infolinks In Text Ads

I have been sick of being scammed by blogs and ptc which are false and doesn't pay . So i thought why not make a blog where i can post only genuine ways to earn online. We cannot get rich overnight through internet, if someone says so then he is making you a fool. Never pay for any site which wants fees for giving you work.Keep your mind and eyes wide open. I only post those sites which i have tried and they all have given me payouts.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, December 15, 2008

Want to earn euros?

Freelance sites help you in finding Project Work, Part-time Jobs, Assignments, Copy Paste relevant to your field which one can do sitting at home for free.If you can write good english, or can translate any language even hindi to english then you can earn. Just chose a project according to your skill and bid for how much Euros you can work on it and message the employer about your experience and why you are more suitable for that job? Lowest bid you can place on a project of 1 hour is 30 euros.
Click to join for free
Earn Money with EUFreelance.com!

10 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

good topic, you can try on dreamincomeonline.com also they also provide some good earning opportunities

Vandana Rawat said...

Actually i always write about sites which i have tried myself so user doesn't get scammed like i was by some blogs. Especially the biggest scam is A W Surveys which most blogs refer so they can earn the payout amount which is $75 but they don't know after even reaching that account they never pay.Nowdays people just show fake payment proofs too

Anonymous said...

Hi vandana thanks for commenting on my blog. Great to know you are from India. SEO is a good topic as it interests me deeply and I am researching on it a lot.I tried commenting on your other blog but the comment box is not visible. Try changing the background color. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hey sounds like a great program, however I am staying in Singapore would this program apply to me?

Thanks.

Vandana Rawat said...

Yes i am from india so i am also asian.This worked out for me and they pay through paypal. Here Euro rate is higher than dollar

Khan said...

HI Vandana,
Khan here from India, (A.P). I also want to try for other ways to earn money will you please let me know How I can start this things. please reply me on my e-mail i.e, Khan.cat@live.com. Please help me....

Regards
Feroz Khan

Vandana Rawat said...

Subscribe to my blog.I will keep updating with new earning oportunities

Evilsoul said...

Sounds great...
Very nice blog vandana...

Vandana Rawat said...

Thanx dear but i am not updating it for long time.But i am going to update as soon as i get time.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Geniune ways to earn online © Layout By Hugo Meira.

TOPO